Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Favorite Scented Candles This Season

I have an addiction for candles, but I'm also very picky when it comes to scents. Today I will show you my favorite candles for winter season as well as the Holidays, which are currently burning (quite literally) in my apartment. 


1. Sparkling Snow by Yankee Candle



I love the scent of this candle. It is that "Just Out of the Shower" kind of smell, very fresh and citric. Definitely a Christmas scent. It's also very strong.

Manufacturer Description: The crisp, naturally fresh scent of gleaming, snow-covered pines with hints of patchouli and fruit.  

Price: $14.99 at yankeecandle.com


2. Winter Solstice by WoodWick Gallerie Collection




First of all, what an adorable tin container! I really just bought for that reason at first, but I really liked the minty smell and the sound of the crackling fire once it started burning. 

Manufacturer Description: The scents of frozen icicles and sparkling snow with notes of mint and lavender

Price: $14.95 at Everythingsmells.com

3. Winter Cabin by Slatkin & Co


I LOVE Slatkin & Co candles... They are super strong and you just need to burn them a few minutes before your whole place smells good. This one in particular is very wintery and Christmassy. 

Manufacturer Description: Like a secret holiday getaway - a warm, comforting blend of creamy chestnut, crisp cedar and pine, infused with cinnamon and spicy cloves

Price: $19.50 at bathandbodyworks.com

4. Sparkling Cinnamon by Yankee Candle QuickScent


I actually got this pretty burner with the candles at Hallmark, and it came with a cozy red fleece blanket with white snow flakes pattern. I love the blanket and I like the candle. It is not one of my favorites, but I like the look of it and if you are a cinnamon fan, which I'm not, you will love the smell. And you can always by new refills with a different scent.  

Manufacturer description: The warm holiday glow of cinnamon stick and a hint of clove. 

Price: $30 at Hallmark Stores (includes the blanket and refills)

5. Fireside by Slatkin & Co


This one has got to be my favorite for this season..It really DOES smell like a fireside. I simply love it! And sandalwood is one of my favorite smells, so this one for me is win. 

Manufacturer Description: A blazing fire in wintertime, this blend of cedar and sandalwood is layered with leather and the richness of amber.

Price: $19.50 at bathandbodyworks.com

***

I hope you have nice smelling holidays!

xoxo





3 comments:

  1. Não posso cheirar essas velas aqui, mas adoro as fotos que você tirou!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Yankee candle. It is a scent you can burn all year long in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! Can't wait to read it! :)