Sunday, October 9, 2011

GETTING ORGANIZED


Thanks to an old bookshelf I was about to throw away, I now have all my crafts organized!

I saw potential on it and decided to use the leftover paint I had used on my hutch makeover. I primed it, painted it and added a background with contact paper. 

It went from plain and boring....


To pretty and functional:


I used a contact paper I bought at Target on the background, which cost about $5. The white boxes and glass jars were purchased at ACMoore Crafts and total for them was about $20. The frame was something I had laying around. I painted it white and printed that "Keep Calm" picture from my computer. 

So the total cost for this project was $25 and I'm pretty happy with it!! SO much for an old bookshelf :)

Now I finally have a nice, organized area where I can "keep calm and get my craft on". 


xoxo





2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment! Can't wait to read it! :)